No, it needn't be difficult. Much of a disaster recovery planning initiative is common sense. The rest
is greatly simplified through simple to use proven tools and templates.
This Disaster Recovery Planning Template was use by consultants who created the
Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Resumption plan that Merrill Lynch used
This site is designed to catalog the easiest yet most effective approaches and products... to make disaster recovery planning less of a trauma and more of a business process.
The creation of the plan itself is the first port of call, but we also examine contingency audit and
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance from a management perspective.
is inextricably linked with disaster
recovery. Assessment of the risks which may
lead to disaster is essential in the
determination of what controls are
appropriate to the situation. Again,
however, risk analysis is often made more
difficult than necessary.
Do you really
need a complicated piece of software to
create your plan? Do you need 20 years
experience in business continuity planning?
Do you need to divert untold resources into
the plan creation exercise? Certainly, if
you employ the
Disaster Recovery Planning Template the answer
analysis is inextricably linked with
disaster recovery. assessment of the
risks which may lead to disaster is
essential in the determination of
what controls are appropriate to the
situation. Again, however, risk
analysis is often made more
difficult than necessary.
Threat & Vulnerability Assessment
and tool was designed to simplify
matters, and to make risk analysis
more widely accessible through
automation. It is now probably the
most widely used product and method
in the world
07/25/2014 Drive Business Success via Inovation -
With the advent of Big Data driving swift transformation in many
organizations' IT functions, uncertainty and fear of change can put the brakes
on the vital ability to innovate. How can IT leaders help their teams to conquer
uncertainty and embrace change in order to drive innovation and unlock the
potential of data-informed decision making?
Creativity and Innovation in the Organization prepares you to foster a
creative mindset across your enterprise - and to exploit uncertainty and chaos
to unleash powerful ideas that drive results.
policies that Janco has created are a must have that every enterprise needs.
They can all be accessed by going to thePolicy Master Page (more info...) or the individual policies can accessed
directly by clicking on the links below.
- CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (more
info...) All of the
policies below are included as individual MS Word files and a single PDF file.
Electronic forms are all individual documents that are easily modifiable
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy (more info...)
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy (more info...) Includes electronic Blog Compliance
- BYOD Policy Template (more info...) Includes electronic BYOD Access and
Use Agreement Form
- Google Glass Policy Template (more info...) Includes electronic Google Glass
Access and Use Agreement Form
- Incident Communication Plan Policy (more
info...) Updated to
include social networks as a communication path
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic
Communications, and Record Retention Policy (more
info...) Includes 5
electronic forms to aid in the quick deployment of this policy
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy (more info...)
- Patch Management Policy (more
- Outsourcing Policy (more info...)
- Physical and Virtual Security Policy (more info...)
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction
- Sensitive Information Policy (more info...) HIPAA Compliant and includes
electronic Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement Form
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with
Metrics (more info...)
- Social Networking Policy (more
- Telecommuting Policy (more
info...) Includes 3
electronic forms to help to effectively manage work at home staff
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential
Information (more Info...)
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy (more
- IT Infrastructure Electronic Forms (more